1. Pull out the crown.
The second hand will move to the currently set city.
2. Press (D).
- You can see if a time is a.m. or p.m. by checking the second hand position.
3. Rotate the crown to change the minute setting.
- The hour hand will move in accordance with minute hand movement.
4. Press (B).
This causes [HOUR] to flash on the display.
5. Rotate the crown to change the hour setting.
6. Press (B).
7. Rotate the crown to change the year setting.
8. Press (B).
9. Rotate the crown to change the month and day setting.
- If you want to change the time and date settings at this point, press (B). Next, return to the minute setting in step 3 and perform the above steps again.
10.On a time signal at the top of a minute, push the crown back in to complete the setting operation.