1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about three seconds until the currently selected city code flashes in the upper digital display. This is the setting mode.
2. Use D (east) and B (west) to select the city code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table”.
3. Press C to change the flashing screen content in the sequence shown below to select the other setting.
4. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month,and day) settings.