1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to display the alarm screen.
2. Hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
• When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To turn the alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, press D to select the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal screen.
2. Press A to toggle the currently selected function on (ON displayed) and off (OF displayed).
Casio Shops we trust: