1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- To set a one-time alarm, display one of the screens indicated by an alarm number from through . To set the snooze alarm, display the screen indicated by.
- The snooze alarm repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation turns on the alarm automatically.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The alarm sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds, regardless of the mode the watch is in. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, or until you turn the alarm off.
- To stop the alarm tone after it starts to sound, press any button.
- Performing any one of the following operations during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms cancels the current snooze alarm operation.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm.
2. Press A to toggle it on ( displayed) and off ( displayed).
- Turning on a one-time alarm ( AL 1through AL4 ) displays the alarm on indicator on its Alarm Mode screen.
- Turning on the snooze alarm (SNZ) displays the alarm on indicator and snooze alarm indicator on the Alarm Mode snooze alarm screen.
- In all modes, the alarm on indicator is shown for any alarm that is currently turned on.
- The alarm on indicator flashes while the alarm is sounding.
- The snooze alarm indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.
To turn the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select the Hourly Time Signal (SIG).
2. Press A to toggle it on and off.
- The Hourly Time Signal on indicator is shown on the display in all modes while the Hourly Time Signal is turned on.