1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- To set a one-time alarm, display one of the screens indicated by an alarm number from AL1through AL4. To set the snooze alarm, display the screen indicated by SNZ.
- The snooze alarm repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (PM indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To turn an alarm on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm.
2. Press A to toggle it on (ON displayed) and off (OF displayed).
- Turning on a one-time alarm (AL1through AL4) displays the alarm on indicator on its Alarm Mode screen.
- Turning on the snooze alarm (SNZ) displays the alarm on indicator and snooze alarm indicator on the Alarm Mode snooze alarm screen, and in all other modes.
- In all modes (except for the Alarm Mode), the alarm on indicator is shown for any alarm that is currently turned on.
- The alarm on indicator flashes while the alarm is sounding.
- The snooze alarm indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.
Casio Shops we trust: