Casio ProTrek PRW-3500
Triple Sensor Version 3 is the advanced CASIO original technology that makes it possible to pack sensors 95% smaller than those of previous models into a totally new type of compact PRO TREK. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model provide improved reading accuracy and energy efficiency.
This new Triple Sensor Version 3 model delivers altitude, barometric pressure, and direction readings that are more accurate than previous models. A Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings, which can indicate upcoming weather events.
This model is water resistant up to 200 meters and features Full Auto LED display illumination, which makes it a great choice for wet environments and nighttime operations. A stainless steel rotary bezel can be positioned to help you keep track of your current and intended bearings.
In terms of both functions and looks, this Triple Sensor Version 3 provides a choice of outdoor timekeeping gear that can’t be beat.
- Year of Release — 2015
- Module Number — 3414
- Battery Type — CTL1616
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for ProTrek PRW-3500 / Casio 3414
- Battery for ProTrek PRW-3500 Watch / CTL1616
- ProTrek PRW-3500 User Manual / Casio Module 3414
- How to set time on ProTrek PRW-3500 / Casio 3414
- How to set alarm on ProTrek PRW-3500 / Casio 3414
Other color variations of Casio ProTrek PRW-3500 Series (there may be more)
- [Video] Erik Whewell X Backpacker with ProTrek PRW-3500
- [Live Photos] 5 Ways To Make It Easier To Fall Asleep On Your Next Camping Trip
- [Live Photos] 5 amazing facts about yellowstone national park
- [Live Photos] The best activities to try on your next camping trip