Alex Glenn’s watch choice for the last 8 years is G-SHOCK.
With the demands of being a professional Rugby League player and a father, G-Shock has become his one stop shop, a watch for every moment.
Alex needs a watch that can be as in the zone as he is, handling every tackle and smash!
It’s a watch he can pass on to his children, just like his love of footy.
Year of first release: 2018
Nominations: best price, best design, best for sports
The most distinctive specs:
– 200-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– G-SHOCK Connected App (you may manage all watch settings through your phone)
– Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth(R)) (for time sync with your phone data)
– Stopwatch with Target Time alarm (lap/split display switching, up to 10 Target Times, 200 lap time records)
– Interval timer with up to five time settings (Auto repeat up to 20 times, skip, auto start, alert sound)
– Step count (A built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor begins counting steps the moment you start to walk.)
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Other colors and full specs: GBA-800 Wiki Page