Presenting a collection of Master in Olive Drab series of new models from MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER–, the tough and rugged, special-function watches for men on a mission under tough conditions.
Using a flight jacket design motif, the body and band of this model is colored olive drab. This is accented with orange, an emergency color that is also the color of the lining of a flight jacket. Large Arabic numerals at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock provide a high level of readability, which makes this model suitable for pilots.
Base model is the solar-powered GPS hybrid GPW-1000. Functions are specially selected to meet the needs of pilots.
The new MASTER OF G –GRAVITYMASTER– model is designed and engineered specially for men who seek their adventures in the wild blue yonder.
TRIPLE G RESIST
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration.
GPS HYBRID WAVE CEPTOR
CASIO’s original solar charging system combines with GPS (Global Positioning System) to provide you with position information virtually anywhere.
An electronic crown switch and the use of multiple motors combine to enable conflict-free simultaneous operation of multiple functions, and smooth switching between functions.
A CASIO-original thin analog movement made possible by hybrid mounting protects against damage and enables auto home position correction that helps keep you on time all the time.
Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe : Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters).
Specifications of GPW-1000KH-3A
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- Vibration resistant
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
Click here to learn more
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception: Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful) *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany) Frequency: 77.5 kHz Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States) Frequency: 60.0 kHz Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan) Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga) Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China) Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
- Airplane mode
- World time 40 time zones (27 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/20-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23’59.95” Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second) 3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Approx. battery operating time: 7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: : 66×56×18.8mm
- Total weight: : 126g
Official source: http://www.casio-intl.com/
Casio Shops we trust: