This new high-spec, super-slim model with phone linking capabilities is the latest addition to the EDIFICE lineup of function-packed metal chronographs that are always pushing the limits of timekeeping.
Bluetooth® Smartphone Link, a Tough Solar power system that enables charging even by exposure to fluorescent light, and multi-hand chronograph timekeeping, all come packed into a case that is a mere 8.9 mm thin. New mounting technology combines with component and structure innovations to create a case that is about 30% thinner than the EDIFICE EQB-800 Phone Linking module.
An Accurate Time System automatically establishes a Bluetooth® connection with a smartphone 4 times a day to update current time settings. A special smartphone app also lets you select from among approximately 300 World Time cities, and a dial at 9 o’clock shows the current time in your currently selected World Time city. A sub-dial even indicates a.m. and p.m. Times. Dual Dial World Time keeps you on time all the time no matter where you happen to be, and is just the thing for anyone whose travel takes them across different time zones. This and other power-hungry features are kept operating by a Tough Solar power system.
The stopwatch has memory for up to 200 1/1000-second lap time records, which can be sent to a phone as required. The watch’s last lap differential indicator even indicates the difference between the time of the last lap recorded and the current lap.
A thin configuration without any sacrifice of function makes this new model the new flagship of the EDIFICE lineup.
Specifications of EQB-1000D-1A
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel Band
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 100-meter water resistance
Click here to learn more
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59’59 Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second), 4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time: 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge) 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 49.9×45.6×8.9mm
- Total weight : 130g
Official source: https://www.casio-intl.com