DOVER, NEW JERSEY, OCTOBER 1, 2019 – Today, Casio G-SHOCK announces the addition of two new colorways to its popular G-MS women’s line of elevated timepieces. Boasting a sleek, upscale look, the latest models arrive with stainless steel bezels with a light blush band (MSGS200G-4A), or dark brown band (MSGS200G-5A), matching the popular beige and natural colors seen in Fall looks..
The new MSGS200G models combine sophisticated style with functionality for everyday life. For example, the timepiece’s durable resin bands give them a sleek look while still upholding the hallmark of absolute toughness that G-SHOCK is known for. In addition, the bezel is made of forged stainless steel and boasts mirror and hair-line finishing treatment on the surface to enhance the overall look.
MSG-S200 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Year of first release: 2018
Nominations: best design, best materials, best size
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– Solid Steel case (for the active and sophisticated woman of today, announces cool new models with simple and highly elegant designs)
– Tough Solar (CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Daily alarms (reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Other colors and full specs: MSG-S200 Wiki Page