From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new models decorated with sea glass colors.
Sea glass is natural frosted glass found on beaches along bodies of salt water, which takes decades to acquire its characteristic texture and shape. The blue, pink, and white matte semi-transparent material used for the cases and bands of these models creates a sea glass like look. Glittering gold metal parts on the faces create the image of light reflecting from sea glass for designs that are perfectly suited for summertime beach wear.
BA-110 Profile / Casio Baby-G
Year of first release: 2013
Nominations: best design, best price
The most distinctive specs:
– 100-meter water resistance (good for swimming but not for deep diving)
– World time (Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world)
– Stopwatch (Measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times)
– Countdown timer (Countdown range: 24 hours)
– 5 daily alarms (The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments)
– LED light (A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face)
Average Amazon Price: $100 (yes, we may earn a commission on qualifying purchases from our links to Amazon)
Other colors and full specs: BA-110 Wiki Page