1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down E until each of the following steps occurs.
- Hold SET appears on the digital display. ➝ HT flashes. ➝ Second hand points to the current Home City code.
2. Use A to select the city code you want to select as your Home City.
- Each press of A moves the second hand clockwise. Keep pressing A until the second hand is pointed to the city code you want to select.
- Select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information about city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press D to cycle through the available settings on the digital display in the sequence shown below.
- The following steps explain how to confi gure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is displayed, use A and/or C to change it as described below.
5. Press E to exit the setting screen.
- The hands of the watch will move to the time you set. Do not perform any operation on the watch while the hands are moving.