1. In the Timekeeping Mode, keep A depressed (for about five seconds) as the x Second Hand goes through the following sequence.
- Moves to YES (or Y for some models) or NO (N) to indicate the last signal reception result, then to READY (R), and then to the city code of the currently selected Home City.
- The v Left Dial Hand will indicate whether the currently selected city code is confi gured for standard time (STD) or daylight saving/summer time (DST).
2. Change the Home City and daylight saving time (DST) settings, if you want.
- For details about these settings, see steps 2 and 3 under “To confi gure Home City settings”.
- In the following steps, each press of C cycles between settings as shown below.
3. Press C.
- The 2 Second Hand will move to 12 o’clock. This is the time setting mode.
4. Use D (+) and B (–) to change the time (hour and minute) setting.
- Each press of either button will move the hands (z Hour Hand and c Minute Hand) one minute.
- Holding down D or B will start high-speed z Hour Hand and c Minute Hand movement in the applicable direction. To stop high-speed hand movement, press any button.
- The b 24-hour Hand and z Hour Hand move in sync with each other.
- When setting the time, make sure that the b 24-hour Hand indicates the proper a.m./p.m. hour.
- If you want to change the date setting at this time, press C and perform the procedure starting from step 3 under “To change the current date setting manually”.
5. After the time setting is the way you want, press A to return to regular timekeeping.
- This will cause the 2 Second Hand to move automatically to 12 o’clock and resume movement from there.
Casio Shops we trust: