1. In any mode, pull out the crown to the second click.
- This will cause the 1 Second Hand to move to the city code (time zone) of the currently selected Home City (Time Zone).
- Leaving the crown pulled out for more than two minutes without performing any operation will automatically cause crown operations to become disabled. If this happens, press the crown back in, pull it out, and then start the operation over again.
2. Change the Home City (Time Zone) setting, if you want.
- To change the Home City (Time Zone) setting, perform step 2 under “To confi gure Home City (time zone) settings”.
3. Hold down C for about ten seconds. This will enter the time and date setting mode.
- The watch will beep and the 1 Second Hand will move to 12 o’clock.
- In the following steps, each press of C cycles between settings as shown below.
4. Rotate the crown to adjust the hour/minute setting.
- You can use the high-speed movement feature when adjusting the hands (page E-15).
- You can determine whether the time is a.m. or p.m. by checking the 4 Hour Hand (24-hour).
- If the watch’s year, month, and day settings are correct, push the crown back in on a time signal. Normal timekeeping resumes when the crown is pushed in.
5. Press C.
- The 1 Second Hand will move to the currently selected year (10’s digit).
- The 7 Mode Hand will move to 12 o’clock.
7. Press C to enter the year (1’s digit) setting mode.
- The 1 Second Hand will move to the currently selected year (1’s digit).
- The 7 Mode Hand will move to 3 o’clock.
8. Rotate the crown to adjust the year (1’s digit) setting.
Casio Shops we trust: