1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about two seconds until “SET” appears on the lower display. This is the setting mode.
- Note that keeping A depressed too long (for about five seconds) will cause a different type of setting mode to be entered.
2. Use D and B to select the city code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press C to change the flashing screen content in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
Casio Shops we trust: