1. Hold down A while in the Timekeeping Mode until the seconds digits flash on the display because they are selected.
2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. While the seconds digits are selected (fl ashing), press D to reset the seconds to 00. If you press D while the seconds count is in the range of 30 to 59, the seconds are reset to 00 and 1 is added to the minutes. If the seconds count is in the range of 00 to 29, the minutes count is unchanged.
4. While any other digits (beside seconds) are selected (fl ashing), press D to increase the number or B to decrease it. While the 12/24-hour format setting is selected, press D or B to toggle it between 12 and 24.
- Except for when adjusting the seconds or setting the 12/24-hour format, holding down a button changes the current selection at high speed.
- When the 12-hour format is selected, the indicator P appears on the display to indicate “P.M.” times. There is no indicator for “A.M.” times.
- When the 24-hour format is selected, the indicator 24 appears on the display.
- The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099.
- The watch’s built-in full automatic calendar makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s battery replaced.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
5. After you set the time and date, press A to return to the Timekeeping Mode.
Casio Shops we trust: