1. In the Timekeeping Mode, press A. The seconds digits will start to fl ash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C to move the fl ashing in the sequence shown below to select other settings.
3. When the setting you want to change is fl ashing, press D to change it as described below.
- Pressing D while the seconds are in the range of 30 to 59 resets them to 00 and adds 1 to the minutes. In the range of 00 to 29, the minutes are unchanged.
- To toggle between the 12-hour and 24-hour formats, press B while some digits are flashing.
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is automatically displayed in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- The year can be set in the range of 2000 to 2099.
- The watch’s built-in full automatic calendar automatically makes allowances for different month lengths and leap years. Once you set the date, there should be no reason to change it except after you have the watch’s battery replaced.
- With the 12-hour format, the PM indicator appears for times in the range of noon to 11:59 p.m. and no indicator appears for times in the range of midnight to 11:59 a.m.
- With the 24-hour format, times are displayed in the range of 0:00 to 23:59, with the 24H indicator.
- The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all other modes.