1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the currently selected city code (Home City) starts to flash. This is the city code setting screen.
- Before the city code starts to fl ash, the message SET Hold will appear on the display. Keep A depressed until SET Hold disappears and the city code starts to flash.
2. Use D and B to select the city code you want.
- Select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to confi gure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use B and/or D to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.