1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until the seconds start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
2. Press C twice to move the flashing to the Home City code setting (see the illustration below), and then use B and D to select the code you want.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press Cto move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
4. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use B and D to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
- The day of the week is displayed automatically in accordance with the date (year, month, and day) settings.
- Resetting the seconds only (without changing the DST, Home City code, hour, or minute setting) causes the analog minute hand setting to be adjusted automatically.
- See “Digital Time Daylight Saving Time (DST) Setting” below for details about the DST setting.
- The 12-hour/24-hour timekeeping format you select in the Timekeeping Mode is applied in all modes.
- For details about illumination duration, see “Illumination” on page.