1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A until SET starts to flash and the city name starts to scroll on the display.
- This is the setting screen.
2. Use E and B to select the city name you want.
- Select your Home City name before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city names, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press D to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to configure timekeeping settings only.
4. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use E and/or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
Casio Shops we trust: