1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down E until SET Hold appears on the display and then the current settings start to fl ash.
- This is the setting screen.
3. Press D to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is fl ashing, use A (+) and C (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press E to exit the setting screen.
- Setting an alarm time causes that alarm to turn on automatically.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press B to turn it on and off.
The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), snooze alarm indicator (when the snooze alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) are shown on the display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: