1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Pull out the crown.
- This will cause the hour and minute digits of the alarm time to fl ash.
3. Rotate the crown to adjust the minute setting.
- Hour setting will change in accordance with minute setting changes.
4. Press B.
5. Rotate the crown to adjust the hour setting.
- If you are using 12-hour timekeeping, the P (p.m.) and A (a.m.) indicators will also appear on the display.
6. After the settings are the way you want, push the crown back in.
- Setting an alarm time causes that alarm to turn on automatically.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press D to turn it on and off.
To stop the alarm tone
Press any button.
To test the alarm tone
In the Alarm Mode, hold down A to sound the alarm tone.
Casio Shops we trust: