1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Pull out the crown.
- This will cause the hour and minute digits of the alarm time to fl ash.
3. Rotate the crown to adjust the minute setting.
- Hour setting will change in accordance with minute setting changes.
4. Press B.
5. Rotate the crown to adjust the hour setting.
- If you are using 12-hour timekeeping, the P (p.m.) and A (a.m.) indicators will also appear on the display.
6. After the settings are the way you want, push the crown back in.
- Setting an alarm time causes that alarm to turn on automatically.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press D to turn it on and off.
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) are shown on the display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down A to sound the alarm tone.