1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down E until the hour setting of the alarm time start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press D to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use A (+) and C (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press E to exit the setting screen.
The alarm sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds (in all modes), or until you stop it by pressing any button.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want to is selected, press B to turn it on and off.
- The alarm on indicator and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
- If any alarm is on, the alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes.
Casio Shops we trust: