1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to scroll through the alarm (–1 through –5) until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down E until each of the following steps occurs.
- Hold SET appears on the digital display. ➝ The current setting flashes.
- This is the setting screen.
3. Press D to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is fl ashing, use A (+) and C (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. ( P indicator).
5. Press E to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down A to sound the alarm tone.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use A and C to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press B to toggle it between ( ON) and off ( OFF).
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on) and the hourly time signal on indicator (when the hourly time signal is on) are shown on the digital display in all modes.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: