1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
2. Hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time start to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The alarm tone sounds at the preset time for 10 seconds, regardless of the mode the watch is in. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, until you turn the alarm off.
- Alarm and hourly time signal operations are performed in accordance with the Timekeeping Mode time.
- To stop the alarm tone after it starts to sound, press any button.
- Performing any one of the following operations during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms cancels the current snooze alarm operation.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the hourly time signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the hourly time signal.
2. When the alarm or the hourly time signal you want is selected, press A to toggle it on and off.
- The alarm on indicator, snooze on indicato, and hourly time signal on indicator are displayed on all modes.
- If any alarm is on, the alarm on indicator is shown on the display in all modes.