1. In the Alarm Mode, hold down A until the hour setting starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
2. Press B to move the flashing between the hour and minutes.
3. While a setting is flashing, use C to increase it. Holding down C changes the setting at high speed.
- With the 12-hour format, set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To stop the alarm tone after it starts to sound
Press any button.
To turn the Daily Alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
In the Alarm Mode, press C to cycle through the on and off settings as shown below.
- The alarm on (ALM) indicator flashes while the alarm is sounding.
- The alarm on (ALM) indicator and Hourly Time Signal on (SIG) indicator are displayed in all modes.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down C to sound the alarm.