1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- To set a one-time alarm, display one of the screens indicated by an alarm number AL1or AL2. To set the snooze alarm, display the screen indicated by SNZ.
- The snooze alarm repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This operation automatically turns on the alarm.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (A indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
The alarm sounds at the preset time for about 10 seconds, regardless of the mode the watch is in. In the case of the snooze alarm, the alarm operation is performed a total of seven times, every five minutes, or until you turn the alarm off.
- Alarm and Hourly Time Signal operations are performed in accordance with the Timekeeping Mode digital time.
- To stop the alarm tone after it starts to sound, press any button.
- Performing any one of the following operations during a 5-minute interval between snooze alarms cancels the current snooze alarm operation.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. Press A to toggle it on and off.
- The indicators shown below appear on the display when the daily alarm and Hourly Time Signal are turned on. Each indicator disappears when the corresponding function is turned off.
- The above on indicators appear on the display in all modes.
- An on indicator on the display flashes while its corresponding alarm operation is sounding.
- The snooze alarm on indicator flashes during the 5-minute intervals between alarms.