1. Use C to select the Alarm Mode.
- This will cause the display to change as shown below.
- If SIG appears on the display, press D.
2. Hold down A for about two seconds until the alarm time starts to fl ash. This is the setting mode.
- The hour and minute hands automatically move out of the way at this time.
3. Press C to move the fl ashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is fl ashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
- Each press of D cycles between the alarm time screen and the hourly time signal SIG setting screen.
2. Press A to toggle the displayed setting (alarm or hourly time signal) between on and off.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: