1. In the Alarm Mode, use E to scroll through the alarm screens on the display until the one you want to change is shown.
2. Hold down A until the hour digits of the alarm setting start to flash on the display.
- This is the setting screen.
3. Press D to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use E (+) and B (–) to change it.
- Holding down E or B scrolls settings at high speed.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down E to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use E to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
2. When the alarm or the Hourly Time Signal you want is selected, press A to turn it on (on) and off (- -).
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) are shown on the display in all modes.
Casio Shops we trust: