1. In the Alarm Mode, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
- This automatically turns on the alarm.
2. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
3. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
4. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn the daily alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
In the Alarm Mode, press D to cycle through the settings shown below.
- The alarm on indicator and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator are shown on the display in all modes while these functions are turned on.
Casio Shops we trust: