1. While in the Alarm Mode hold down A until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash on the display because they are selected.
- At this time the Dai y Alarm Is switched on automatically
2. Press D to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. Press E ncrease the selected digits. Holding down (e) increases the select! at high speed.
- The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you si foi norrnai timekeeping.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour fornnal. take care to set the tim correctly as morning (A) or afternoon (P)
4. After you set the alarm tine, press A to return to the Alarm Mode
- If you co not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, flashing stops and hie waich goes tack to the Alarm Mode automatically.
Casio Shops we trust: