1. Press A while in the Alarm Mode until the hour digits start to flash on the display. The hour digits flash because they are selected.
- At this time the alarm is automatically switched on.
2. Press C to change the selection in the following sequence.
3. Press E to increase the selected digits. Holding down E changes the number at high speed.
- The format (12-hour and 24-hour) of the alarm time matches the format you select for normal timekeeping.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as morning or afternoon.
4.After you set the alarm time, press A to return to the Alarm Mode.
- If you do not operate any button for a few minutes while a selection is flashing, the flashing stops and the watch goes back to the Alarm Mode automatically.
To stop the alarm
Press any button to stop the alarm after it starts to sound.
To switch an alarm and Hourly Time Signal on and off
Press E while in the Alarm Mode to change the status of an alarm (see “Alarm Types”) and Hourly Time Signal in the following sequence.
Casio Shops we trust: