1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to scroll through the alarm screens until the one whose time you want to set is displayed.
- To set an alarm time, display the applicable alarm screen
- The snooze alarm operation repeats every five minutes.
2. After you select an alarm, hold down A until the hour setting of the alarm time starts to flash, which indicates the setting screen.
• This operation turns on the alarm automatically.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it. • With the 12-hour format, set the time correctly as a.m. or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting screen.
To turn an alarm on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm.
2. Press B to toggle it on and off.
- Turning on a alarm displays the alarm on indicator on its Alarm Mode screen.
- In all modes, the alarm on indicator is shown for any alarm that currently is turned on.
- The alarm on indicator fl ashes while the alarm is sounding.
- The snooze alarm indicator fl ashes while the snooze alarm is sounding and during the 5-minute intervals between alarms. Alarm on/off
Casio Shops we trust: