Casio G-Shock GA-100
Introducing a collection of new G-SHOCK models whose 35mm diameter faces and large cases give them a look of power and strength.
Dial rings and raised hour markers create three-dimensional depth that gives the face plenty of character.
The popular G-SHOCK three-dial face design incorporates one analog dial in the center, with digital dials on either side.
These watches are designed and engineered to deliver outstanding shock resistance and water resistance, as well as anti-magnetism.
Over-sized buttons come with a checkered anti-slip surface to make operations fast and sure.
1/1000-second stopwatch, velocity indicator, World Time, 5 alarms and much more provides these models with unmatched function and performance.
- Year of Release — 2010
- Module Number — 5081
- Battery Type — CR1220
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for G-Shock GA-100 / Casio 5081
- G-Shock GA-100 User Manual / Casio Module 5081
- How to set alarm on G-Shock GA-100
- How to set time on G-Shock GA-100
- Battery for G-Shock GA-100 Watch / CR1220
- [Tests] G-Shock Crash Test / Torture your Watch
Other color variations of Casio G-Shock GA-100 Series (there may be more)
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GA-100GBX-1A9 and Street Style
- [October 2017] G-Shock GA-100GBX-1A4 and GA-100GBX-1A9 Black and Gold
- [Live Photos] G-Shock AW-591, DW-9052 and GA-100 BLACK & GOLD Series
- [Live Photos] G-Shock GA-135A-1A from Big Bang Black Collection