Casio Edifice EQB-500
Introducing the new EQB500, a stylish and function packed watch that includes a Mobile Link Function so you can be sure you are always on time.
Mobile Link function (Wireless linking with Bluetooth Smart devices) Requires download of the CASIO WATCH+ app to your phone.
- World Time dial at 9 o’clock can be set to one of approximately 300 cities around the globe.
- Home Time and World Time settings (including summer time) updated at a preset time each day.
- Use your phone to adjust hand positions, set alarm times, and more.
- Use your phone to change the distance setting for calculation of speed in the Stopwatch mode.
- Transfer stopwatch data to a phone to create a log file.(lap/split time display measured in 1/1000 second for up to 100 entries)
- Phone finder causes your phone to emit a tone when a watch button is pressed.
- Use your watch to check for new e-mail. (Requires registration of mail account with the app.)
- Year of Release — 2014
- Module Number — 5419
- Battery Type — CTL1616
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for Edifice EQB-500 / Casio 5419
- Edifice EQB-500 User Manual / Casio Module 5419
- How to set alarm on Edifice EQB-500
- Battery for Edifice EQB-500 Watch / CTL1616
- How to set time on Edifice EQB-500
Other color variations of Casio Edifice EQB-500 Series (there may be more)