1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about two seconds until ADJ appears in the right digital dial. When you release A, the city code and city name will scroll across the right digital dial. This is the setting mode.
- Whenever you enter a setting mode, the analog hands will automatically move to positions that allow easier viewing of the digital dials.
2. Press C to move the flashing in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
- The following steps explain how to configure timekeeping settings only.
3. When the timekeeping setting you want to change is flashing, use D and/or B to change it as described below.
4. Press A to exit the setting mode.
- The watch automatically adjusts its analog setting to match the current time displayed in the left digital dial.