1. In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about three seconds until the currently selected city code flashes in the right digital dial. This is the setting mode.
2. Use D (east) and B (west) to display the city code you want to select.
- Make sure you select your Home City code before changing any other setting.
- For full information on city codes, see the “City Code Table” at the back of this manual.
3. Press C to change the flashing screen content in the sequence shown below to select the other settings.
4. When the setting you want to change is flashing, use D or B to change it as described below.
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.