To enter the Alarm Mode
Use C to select the Alarm Mode as shown on page E-13.
To set an alarm time
1. Press D to display the setting (–1 through –5, or ) you want to change.
2. Hold down A until the hour digits of the current alarm time start to flash (about two seconds). This is the setting mode.
- This also causes the alarm indicator to appear and turns on the alarm setting.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
4. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
- While the 12-hour format is selected for timekeeping, a P (PM) indicator will appear for times from noon to 11:59 p.m.
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
- Each press of D cycles between the alarm time screen and the hourly time signal setting screen.
2. Press A to toggle the displayed setting (alarm or hourly time signal) between on and off.
This will cause the second hand to move to ON or OFF.
- An alarm on indicator will be on the display whenever any one of the five alarms is turned on. Turning on the hourly time signal causes its indicator to appear on the screen.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.