1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to display the alarm whose settings you want to change.
2. Hold down A until the flashing SET Hold indicator disappears from the display and the alarm time hour digits start to flash. Release A after the digits start to flash.
- ALM appears on the display, indicating that alarm setting is enabled.
3. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and the minute digits.
- The selected digits are those that are flashing.
4. Use D (+) and B (–) to change the hour and minute settings.
- Holding down either button scrolls at high speed.
- When setting the alarm time using the 12-hour format, take care to set the time correctly as a.m. (no indicator) or p.m. (P indicator).
5. Press A to exit the setting mode.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
In the Alarm Mode, press D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
- When the alarm you want or the Hourly Time Signal is displayed, press B to toggle it between on (ON displayed) and off (OFF displayed).
- The alarm on indicator (when any alarm is on), snooze alarm indicator (when the snooze alarm is on), and the Hourly Time Signal on indicator (when the Hourly Time Signal is on) are shown on the display in all modes.
- SNZ and ALM will be displayed while the snooze alarm is turned on.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: