These new TRIPLE SENSOR models feature dedicated buttons that provide access to direction, barometer, and altitude readings with the touch of a button. A stainless steel bezel creates a design that is sharp and powerful.
Other useful functions include sunrise and sunset times, 48-city World Time, Tough Solar power generation from available light, and an Auto Light feature that illuminates the display whenever the watch is tilted towards the face for reading.
- Year of Release — 2013
- Module Number — 3173
- Battery Type — CTL1616
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for PRG-260 / Casio 3173
- How to set alarm on ProTrek PRG-260
- ProTrek PRG-260 User Manual / Casio Module 3173
- Battery for ProTrek PRG-260 Watch / CTL1616
- How to set time on ProTrek PRG-260
- Genuine Replacement strap for ProTrek PRG-260
Other color variations of Casio ProTrek PRG-260 Series (there may be more)