The evolution of PROTREK never stops. These new models embody some of the very best in functional beauty and ease of operation that modern technology has to offer.
• The rotary bezel is specially shaped for easy operation, even while wearing gloves. Large letters indicating north, south, east, and west are colored for easy reading.
• Dedicated direction, barometer, and altitude buttons provide one-touch access to measurements. Buttons are large with slanted diamond patterns for plenty of slip resistance during operation.
• Since “easy to press” often also means “more operation error”, the back cover is designed to make it the same height of the button surfaces, which greatly reduces the chance of operation error. The result is easy button operation, but only when you need it to be.
The number of pointer lines has been increased from 60 to 72 for easier to read World Time and sunrise times. TOUGH SOLAR ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- Year of Release — 2010
- Module Number — 3246
- Battery Type — CTL1616
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for PRG-240 / Casio 3246
- How to set alarm on ProTrek PRG-240
- ProTrek PRG-240 User Manual / Casio Module 3246
- Battery for ProTrek PRG-240 Watch / CTL1616
- How to set time on ProTrek PRG-240
- Genuine Replacement strap for ProTrek PRG-240
Other color variations of Casio ProTrek PRG-240 Series (there may be more)