1. Use the (A) and (C) buttons to display the alarm ([AL1] to [AL5]) you want to configure.
2. Pull out the crown.
This turns on the alarm.
3. Rotate the crown to change the minute setting.
- The hour hand will move in accordance with minute hand movement.
- To set the hour hand separately, go to step 4 of this procedure.
4. Press (B).
5. Rotate the crown to change the hour setting.
● If you are using 12-hour timekeeping, [A] indicates a.m., while [P] indicates p.m.
6. Push the crown back in to complete the setting operation.
Turning an Alarm On or Off
1. Use the (A) and (C) buttons to display the alarm ([AL1] to [AL5] or [SIG]) you want to turn on or off.
2. Press (D) to toggle the displayed alarm between on and off.
Stopping an Alarm
Pressing any button while the beeper is sounding stops it.
Finding Out an Alarm’s On/Off Status
Turning on an alarm or the hourly time signal causes the corresponding indicator to appear on the display.
When any alarm is turned on: [ALM] is displayed.
When the hourly time signal is enabled: [SIG] is displayed.
Casio Shops we trust: