1. In the Alarm Mode, pull out the crown to the fi rst click.
2. Use A to select the Alarm City.
- Each press of A advances to the next city.
- To set an alarm based on your Home Time (indicated by the 1 Hour Hand and 2 Minute Hand), select your Home City as the Alarm City. To set an alarm based on your World Time (indicated by the 4 Small Hour Hand and 5 Small Minute Hand), select your World Time City as the Alarm City.
- See the city list on page E-19.
- While summer time is in effect in the desired time zone, change to the time zone whose time is one hour ahead.
Example: If you are setting an alarm for the NEW YORK (Offset: –5) time zone and summer time is in effect there, change to the SANTIAGO (Offset: –4) time zone to have the alarm sound at the correct time.
3. Use B to set the 4 Small Hour Hand and 5 Small Minute Hand to the desired alarm time.
- Holding down B will move the hands at high speed.
4. Push the crown back in.
- The alarm always works based on the time kept by the watch.
To turn the alarm on or off
In the Alarm Mode, press A to toggle the alarm between on and off. The 6 Lower Dial Hand will indicate the current ON/OFF setting.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: