1. Use C to navigate to the alarm mode.
2. Press D to display the setting (AL1 through AL5, or SIG) you want to change.
3. Hold down A for about two seconds until the alarm time starts to fl ash. This is the setting mode.
- The hour and minute hands automatically move out of the way at this time.
4. Press C to move the flashing between the hour and minute settings.
5. While a setting is flashing, use D (+) and B (–) to change it.
6. Press A to exit the setting mode.
To test the alarm
In the Alarm Mode, hold down D to sound the alarm.
To turn an alarm and the Hourly Time Signal on and off
1. In the Alarm Mode, use D to select an alarm or the Hourly Time Signal.
- Each press of D cycles between the alarm time screen and the hourly time signal SIG setting screen.
2. Press A to toggle the displayed setting (alarm or hourly time signal) between on and off.
- An alarm on indicator will be on the display whenever any one of the five alarms is turned on. Turning on the hourly time signal causes its indicator to appear on the screen.
To stop the alarm
Press any button.
Casio Shops we trust: