Casio G-Shock G-7900
From G-Shock, the watch that delivers unmatched toughness, comes a collection of new models that deliver a new level of protection. These watches are designed and engineered for rough and rugged activities.
Major features include four large bezel screws and protruding surfaces that divide the bezel & case of watch into four sections for a functional four point protection. The buttons are among some of the largest in the G-Shock line-up for easy operation. Low-temperature resistance allows operation even under very cold conditions, while moon and tide graphs provide essential information for marine professionals & enthusiasts. The large LCD, which is divided into sections, makes information easy to locate and read whenever you need.
- Year of Release — 2009
- Module Number — 3194
- Battery Type — CR2025
- Official Page and Specifications →
Useful things for G-Shock G-7900 / Casio 3194
- G-Shock G-7900 User Manual / Casio Module 3194
- How to set alarm on G-Shock G-7900
- How to set time on G-Shock G-7900
- Battery for G-Shock G-7900 Watch / CR2025
- Genuine Replacement strap for G-Shock G-7900
Other color variations of Casio G-Shock G-7900 Series (there may be more)